Is This You?
Do you have exceptional design skills, fresh style, an insatiable hunger for our digital world and boundless creative energy? You belong at Marketing Drive
We’re looking for an Art Director who’s looking to take their career to the next level. With some of the best Fortune 500 companies as clients and a wildly creative and equally fun group of people as coworkers, you’ll have endless opportunities to stretch your wickedly inventive mind. In a single day, wow us with big, bold ideas, crank out killer layouts, add a dash of inspiration from a cool new APP and wrap things up with an intense game of foosball.
Since you’ll be working closely with senior and junior creatives, members of the account team, external vendors and clients to help grow the business and sell through your best work, you must also be able to play well with others.
So if you want to do great work for great clients, learn from the best in the business and have fun doing it, send us your portfolio today
Your Day to Day
• Up to 3 years of agency experience
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Experience and understanding of UI and UX design
• Ability to create both pencil and electronic layouts that showcase original ideas based on client brief or direction from senior creatives
• A love or at least a like for typography
• Understanding of production process
• Ability to THINK independently and collaboratively in pursuit of the best solution, every time
• A positive attitude, attention to detail, strong communication skills and an adventurous spirit
This Is Us
Marketing Drive is a leading fully integrated promotional and shopper marketing agency driven to develop ideas that generate desire, inspire action, and ultimately Create Brand Demand™ for consumers, shoppers, and retailers. We achieve this by combining the art of branding with the science of shopper marketing.
We are an idea centric culture that values creativity, collaboration and passion for building great brands for clients such as ABSOLUT, Dunkin’ Donuts, ExxonMobil, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Malibu Rum, Novartis, Philips, and Welch’s.
We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, retirement plan, vacation and personal time, and much more. Check us out at www.marketingdrive.com.
Marketing Drive provides equal employment opportunities EEO to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.