Under direct supervision, reporting to the Marketing Manager, and in collaboration with project managers, supports marketing strategies through planning, designing, and producing graphic assets for print, web, email, and event promotions.
Depending on assignment, core duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Assists marketing and sales departments to create visual designs and art concepts conducive to marketing and / or project goals. Project types include monthly new product catalog, yearly product catalog, direct mail pieces, print ads, invitations, magazine ads, catalogs, posters, sell sheets, direct-mail collateral, HTML ad pages, web banners, e-mail blasts, event collateral, posters, signage, and general production as necessary.
• Expands upon company branding while maintaining and adhering to brand integrity and guidelines.
• Oversees the production of printed promotions including the delivery of files to vendors using standard industry procedures, reviewing blue lines and proofs carefully, ensuring that trim size, registration, color and layout are perfect.
• Organizes and produces print-ready digital mechanicals and comps for assigned work according to specifications, using company software applications.
• Maintains and archives production files according to departmental procedures and standards.
• Distributes project proofs at various stages coordinate deadlines for proofs to be returned consolidate corrections.
• Produces quality work product in a timely fashion and meets deadlines.
• Communicates with project managers and other designers effectively, in both written and oral forms.
• Receives and utilizes constructive criticism/suggestions from project managers and other designers.
• Assists in other areas or with other duties as required.
TO APPLY: Use this link only. No calls please: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3622471
ABILITY TO: understand goal of each assignment and its requirements, both conceptually and technically collaborate well with diverse personalities under time constraints to meet production goals organize information including others with whom they work, as well as own time / schedule receive constructive criticism professionally and improve work based on feedback be detail oriented, conscientious, resourceful and reliable handle multiple assignments keep up with emerging trends learn new skills with respect to graphic design and related technical advancements discern areas for improvement in the production process and communicate those ideas.